Why Does This Diet Exist?
The gastric bypass procedure is a complicated one that is difficult to recover from. Because it literally reroutes your digestive system, your diet will need to be altered in order to let your body acclimate to the changes.
● Eat and drink slowly. Chew your food carefully and only eat small bits.
● Exercise portion control.
● Avoid foods that your body can’t tolerate.
● Avoid high-fat and high-sugar foods.
● Enjoy beverages between meals, but not during meals.
● Drink enough daily to avoid dehydration.
● Take the vitamins your doctor recommends.